Ragge Sweatshirt is a classic gray sweatshirt with our logo in navy placed centrally over the chest. This gray sweatshirt is designed and knitted in Sjuhärad in western Sweden, just like all other pieces in YMR Track Club’s collection. This fabric blend is knitted using 98% high quality cotton and the remaining 2% is elastane in order to create a quality with just the right amount of stretch in it. This also gives the fabric an incredibly smooth feel against the skin. We are proud over the great quality found in this locally produced fabric. This gray sweater has a loose and comfortable fit. Ragge Sweatshirt goes perfectly together with our popular Åsunden Sweatpants Navy or why not pair them with a pair of jeans ? The model is 190 cm tall and wears a Ragge Sweatshirt in size Large.