These navy running shorts for women is part of our running collection Änggården, developed to keep the runner comfortable in all temperatures. We knit the fabric in the district of Västergötland in Sweden. The fabric is made from recycled polyester and is OEKO-TEX class 1 certified. The textured knitting makes for a comfortable and breathable fabric perfectly suited for tough workouts in both cold and warm temperatures. The shorts have our logo on the left side. It has a structured surface for optimal breathability and temperature control. The shorts have a high split to improve the fit and flexibility when running.
Ebba, the model wearing the Track Attack Socks Mustard is 174 cm/5’7″ and wears a pair of Medium Änggården Ladies Shorts. Louise, the model in the pictures wearing our Shinjuku Ladies Singlet is 1.65cm/5’4″ and wears a size Small.
- Breathable, durable and moisture-wicking fabric.
- Fabric is made by 95% polyester from recycled plastic and with 5% elastane added for maximum comfort.
- Classic short running shorts with high split for optimal fit and flexibility.
- Pocket on the inside of your shorts for your smartphone, wallet or keys.
- Consult the size guide to find the size that fits you best.
- OEKO-TEX class 1 certified fabric.
- Designed and knitted in Sweden.