Classic grey melange sweatshirt with navy print
Ragge Sweatshirt is a classic gray sweatshirt with our logo in navy placed centrally over the chest. This gray sweatshirt is designed and knitted in Sjuhärad in western Sweden, just like all other pieces in YMR Track Club’s collection. This fabric blend is knitted using 98% high quality cotton and the remaining 2% polyamide in order to create a quality with just the right amount of stretch in it. This also gives the fabric an incredibly smooth feel against the skin. We are proud over the great quality found in this locally produced fabric. This gray sweater has a loose and comfortable fit. Ragge Sweatshirt goes perfectly together with our popular Street Men’s Track Pants or why not pair them with a pair of jeans. The male model with navy pants is 6″3 (190 cm) tall and wears size Large. The female model is 5″10 (178 cm) tall and wears size Medium.