Water repellent and windproof jacket
Åsunden Windbreaker is a running jacket that can withstand the challenges of our Nordic climate. Made from a fabric sourced from recycled plastic and is OEKO-TEX class I certified. The fabric is based on micro fiber technology, making it water repellent and wind protective while still maintaining excellent breathability. Woven in the Sjuhärad district, the home of the Swedish textile industry, by a manufacturer with a long history of innovation and finding sustainable methods of manufacturing textiles. The jacket is equipped with a pocket on the right side of the chest, large enough to fit a phone. The hood has elastic hems on the sides to better protect your head from cold air and rain. The ventilation panel on the back maintains and regulates body temperature. Above the ventilation panel, there is a reflective logo keeping you safe and visible during workouts in the dark. Pair the navy windbreaker with the Änggården Tights Navy or Åsunden Beanie.
The model and famous runner Mustafa Mohamed is 171 cm / 5’6 ” and wears a Small Åsunden Men’s Windbreaker. The other model is 190 cm/6’3” tall and wears size Medium (we recommend for this height you should wear size Large).
- Light weight, breathable fabric based on microfiber technology
- Water repellent
- 100 % polyester from recycled plastic bottles
- Pocket for your phone or keys on the right side of the chest
- Hood with elastic hems on the sides
- Ventilation panel on the back to help maintain and regulate body temperature
- YMR Track Club logo on the left side of the chest
- Designed and woven in Sweden