These black running shorts for men is part of our running collection Shinjuku, developed to keep the runner comfortable in all temperatures. We knit the fabric in the district of Västergötland in Sweden. The fabric is made from recycled polyester and is OEKO-TEX class 1 certified. The textured knitting makes for a comfortable and breathable fabric perfectly suited for tough workouts in both cold and warm temperatures. The shorts have our logo on the left side. It has a structured surface for optimal breathability and temperature control. The shorts have a high split to improve the fit and flexibility when running.
The model in the pictures is 190 cm/6’3″ tall and wears size Large.
- Breathable, durable and moisture-wicking fabric made using 100% polyester from recycled plastic.
- Classic short running shorts with high split for optimal fit and flexibility.
- Pocket on the inside of your shorts for your smartphone, wallet or keys.
- Consult the size guide to find the size that fits you best.
- OEKO-TEX class 1 certified fabric.
- Designed and knitted in Sweden.