Wind and waterproof running jacket
We have now updated Åsunden Windbreaker with pockets on the sides and new zippers with our logo at the top. Åsunden Windbreaker is a windbreaker that has been developed to withstand our Nordic weather conditions. Made of an OEKO-TEX class I-certified fabric made of 100% polyester from recycled PET bottles. The fabric is developed with the help of microfiber technology, which makes the jacket both water and wind repellent while maintaining good breathability. The fabric is woven in Sjuhäradsbygden, Sweden’s textile district, by a manufacturer with a long history of innovation in sustainable textiles. Match Åsunden Windbreaker with, for example, Utö Shorts Winered.
The blonde model in the pictures is 173 cm / 5’7”, slim body and wears a Medium Åsunden Ladies Windbreaker. The other model is 156 cm/ 5’2” tall, muscular body and wears size Small.
- Lightweight fabric developed using microfiber technology with good breathability
- Windproof and water-repellent (water column 400 mm)
- 100% polyester from recycled plastic
- Chest pocket that holds a smartphone or keys
- Pockets on the sides with zipper
- Elastic hood on the sides to keep cold air away
- Ventilation panel on the back that helps regulate body temperature
- Reflex print on the back
- Designed and woven in Sweden
- Wash sparingly at low temperature
- Use our size guide to find the size that suits you best