These army green workout shorts are part of our Åsunden collection, developed to keep the runner comfortable in all temperatures. We knit the fabric in the district of Västergötland in Sweden. Åsunden Shorts are made of a first layer of inner tights and an outer shorts layer. The inner layer provides a stretchy and moisture-wicking fabric keeping you cool. The outer layer is made from recycled polyester and is OEKO-TEX class 1 certified. Both fabrics provide a breathable feel perfectly suited for tough workouts in both cold and warm temperatures. The shorts have our logo on the left side.
The model in the pictures is 1.76 cm and wears a size Medium.
- Breathable, durable and moisture-wicking fabrics.
- Inner layer is made of 87% polyamide and 13% elastane for a stretchy and flexible fit.
- Outer layer is made of 95% polyester from recycled plastic and 5% elastane for the best possible comfort.
- Pocket on the inner layer of the shorts for your smartphone, wallet or keys.
- Consult the size guide to find the size that fits you best.
- OEKO-TEX class 1 certified fabrics.
- Designed and knitted in Sweden.